My client is looking for a Quantum Consultant based in London Victoria, my client are an international claims specialist and are highly experienced in the development and defence of commercial claims.
Their Claims Preperation and Management Services Include:
- Contractual health checks and the development of claim avoidance and resolution strategies
- Development and defence of claims for extensions of time and related monetary relief
- Acceleration claims
- Disruption and loss of productivity claims
- Advice on termination and suspension
- Pursuit of remedies in regard to payment default
- Breach of contract and damages claims
Some specific duties will include (not limited to):
- High level Quantum Analysis
• Supporting the Expert Witness on selected commissions
• Writing sections of Expert Reports
• Assessing contract termination
• Cost and Damages analysis
• Arbitration support
• Dispute resolution
- Experience working at the level of Senior Quantity Surveyor or as a Quantum Consultant within a construction disputes consultancy
- Experience in the financial sector is a bonus however not essential
- Experience working for either a Main Contractor or PQS company are both considered
- Some exposure to construction disputes already is preferable
- Degree qualified is strongly preferred in Quantity Surveying or similar construction discipline
- A qualification in construction law or on route to achieving is a bonus, but relevant experience is more strongly preferred for this role
- MRICS, on route or willingness to achieve is important
- £60,000 - £100,000 + excellent benefits or on a Contract basis between £400 - £600 a day
- The selected candidate will be rewarded with benefits generous pension and bonus schemes. You will have real opportunity to succeed and a good opportunity to work on interesting projects.
For more information on this role and others, please call 0208 004 8209 and speak to Lewis Maule at Heatherdaniel international.
HeatherDaniel International is a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Technical Director in London Bank. Or another position as a Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Cost Engineer, Commercial Manager or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 01793 686 222.