My client is looking for a Project Manager to be based in Oxford. You will have a real opportunity to learn from senior professionals within the industry and be given the platform to gain more experience/exposure to different sectors within the construction market. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years post degree experience.
- Develop and maintain Project Directories and internal project filing systems.
- Organisation and distribution of project records and drawings.
- Plan complex projects including liaison with stakeholders including contractors, suppliers, and clients. - Develop and maintain project plans.
- Report progress and forecasting future milestone delivery dates.
- Analyse complex data and prepare the information for presentation to a technical and nontechnical audience.
- Manage procurement of goods and services on behalf of clients, including tenders, tender analysis, and compliance with the client’s procurement guidelines.
- Collate and analyse project budgets, spend and forecast cashflows.
- Present findings and financial information to key stakeholders.
- Provide support for management of the projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation, statutory approvals and the client’s policies and procedures.
- Manage contractual procedures with consultants and contractors.
- Administration of programme and project meetings, including attending meetings, taking minutes, and circulating/recording information appropriately.
- Administer, monitor and control the project budget, costs and cash flow.
- Analyse and report against specifications, drawings, technical requirements and the agreed brief Profile.
- Proficiency using MS Office Packages and MS Projects is essential.
- knowledge is AutoCAD would be beneficial.
- Experience in the Built industry is essential
- UK £30k - £60k Depending on experience
- exposure to new and exciting projects
- Training Scheme that will help your career
- Being surrounded by senior professionals that have countless years experience within the market
For more information on the Project Manager job in Oxford, and others please call 01793 686 222 for Lewis Maule at HeatherDaniel International.
HeatherDaniel International is a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for an Project Manager job in Oxford, or another position as a Building Surveyor, Commercial Manager, Senior Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 01793.686.222 or visit our website.