My client is looking for a Project Manager based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the best individuals in the industry and clients on offer. Due to continued demand and seccessful recruitment, my client is looking to expand it's operation/organization in its London office. You must have relevant Commercial and Residential experience.
- Supporting Business Unit Directors in delivering business objectives
- Positively engaging with customers and developing, growing and maintaining customer relationships
- Delivering high quality services and deliverables ensuring that services meet our Customer’s requirements.
- Managing projects and/or programmes to deliver high quality services and deliverables in accordance with the business procedures
- Administering contracts as a contract administrator, employer’s agent or project manager
- Producing and presenting to customers
- Mentoring and coaching employees so that they realise their full potential
- Preparing bids for services
- Managing service delivery for profit
- Advising directors promptly of any issues that have arisen, or may arise, on projects; in particular those that might impact on the professional indemnity (PI) insurance
- Sound project management and/or programme management experience post qualification
- Sound knowledge and practiced experience of project management techniques
- Ability to administer both JCT and NEC construction contracts as Contract Administrator, Employer’s Agent and/or Project Manager
- Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Methodical way of thinking and approach to work.
- Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating, financial and numeracy skills
- Sound ICT skills, with a high proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage teams
- MRICS or MAPM is beneficial
- MCIOB is also beneficial
- £40k - £60k and excellent benefits package is on offer.
- As part of a successful team – you can achieve more for clients, through a wider alliance of services and industry expertise across wider markets.
For more information on the Project Manager job in Oxford, and others please call 01793 686 222 for Lewis Maule at HeatherDaniel International.
HeatherDaniel International is a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for an Project Manager job in Oxford, or another position as a Building Surveyor, Commercial Manager, Senior Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 01793.686.222 or visit our website.