My Client is looking for a Construction Delay Analyst/Expert, to be based in either London or working remotely with the odd travel to the office when required. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with the best individuals/senior professionals in the industry, whilst also being encouraged to contribute to the growth of the business.
- Forensic investigation of project delays.
- The preparation of prospective and retrospective delay analyses across a wide variety of construction and engineering projects. This will include the assimilation of technical information along with evidence of delays and the presentation of information in both programmes and reports.
- Preparing programmes for new construction projects and the monitoring and resequencing of existing programmes to ensure live works are completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- The preparation of written reports for use in negotiation, as well as formal dispute resolution processes such as mediation, adjudication and litigation; prepared as either advocate or assistant to an independent expert.
- Preparation or defence of extension of time claims on behalf of employers, main contractors and sub-contractors.
- Working independently or with client teams to carry out ‘live’ planning assistance.
- A relevant construction degree.
- A minimum three years’ experience as a construction project planner.
- The ability to use planning software such as Primavera P6, Asta Powerproject and Microsoft Project.
- A good working knowledge of various standard forms of contract, including NEC and JCT.
- A degree of understanding of contract and law within the construction industry, with a particular understanding of matters relating to planning and delay.
- Excellent team working skills along with the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances.
- The ability to work and organise multiple commissions.
- An excellent knowledge of construction techniques.
- Five years’ experience as a construction project planner.
- A detailed understanding of different methods of delay analysis and the ability to apply those methodologies, both prospectively and retrospectively.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body.
- Testimony experience is beneficial.
- A black book - credentials to win and maintain continuous work is beneficial.
For more information on this role and others, please call 01793 228 450 and speak to Dan Crowley at HeatherDaniel international.
HeatherDaniel International is a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Project Manager JOB based in Oxfordshire. Or another position as a Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Cost Engineer, Commercial Manager or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0208 004 8209.