On behalf of my client, I am looking for a professional Associate Project Manager, based in London. This innovative construction company seeks an experienced Associate Project Manager based in London, who has proven working knowledge and success gained within the construction industry. You must have a background in either EA or Building Surveying.
- Management and preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Preparation of various programmes
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Preparation of progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
- Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Managing multiple projects on ‘LIVE’ operational sites
- Assistance with the preparation of contract documents
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts
- Experience of Administering building contracts
- Commercial or infrastructure background sector experience beneficial
- Construction Project Management degree or a similar construction related qualification with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy, contracting or end user client.
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
For more information on this role and others, please call 01793 228 450 and speak to Dan Crowley at HeatherDaniel international.
HeatherDaniel International is a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Project Manager JOB based in Oxfordshire. Or another position as a Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Cost Engineer, Commercial Manager or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0208 004 8209.